Thursday, May 17, 2012

Princess Tilda

I have been away for a few days to Cabo De Gata a little birthday treat for my husband Eddie, we had a fabulous time and even went in the sea for a swim.  On our return my Magnolia Tilda stamp had arrived and I just had to have a play this morning and came up with this card.


For this card I used a Nellie Snellen die, I coloured the back die cut with Tim Holtz Distress ink (milled lavender) and stamped with Dimension crafts clear swirl stamp using the Distress ink milled lavender again. 
Magnolia Tilda Stamp - coloured  with copic pens for the hair and promarkers for everything else on Tilda
The backing paper was from stash.
Flower from stash.


I am going to enter this card into the Joanna Sheen Happy Birthday challenge   http://joannasheenchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/happy-birthday.html

Thank you for passing by and looking and for any comments made.

10 comments:

  1. I'm pleased you had a lovely time.... your card is so sweet.... i have that stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Joan, really cute! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Joan . We will be glad to get back to Spain from UK. Wind Rain yuk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful papers and the colours are fabulous. The stamps looks fabulous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    I hope you had a lovely birthday away. hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real sweetie Joan, love Tilda in pink. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and image, great colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card Mum, real pretty, I think Elena might like to have a play with the stamp too :-)

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for playing over at Joanna Sheen! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments they are most appreciated