Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sunset

We have beautiful weather here today and have already been to the marina to sit in the sun and have a lovely lunch.  I finished this card thiis morning after waiting for the glue to set on my rosette.  I have had this stamp for a while and I thought this was a good opportunity to use it.

 I would like to enter this card into the world of crafters May challenge sunrise / sunsets - http://www.worldofcrafters.org/may-2012-general-cards-challenge-t21128.html
Thank you again for looking and a big thank your for any comment recieved.
The recipe for this card is as follows
I used Tim Holtz alcohol inks to colour the background
papers from stash
Stamp by stampscapes.
Rosette made with cricut ribbons and rosettes cartridge.

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is absolutely stunning, just so gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsay your comment are really appreciated.

      Delete
  2. beautiful the colours are amazing hun love it so tranquil xx A
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Joan this is fabulous!!! I love the colours and the rosette is gorgeous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning.... reminds me of holidays x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joan
    You have been creating some wonderful cards while I have been in sunny Cuba, I have not made it into my craft room yet as it is sunny here in Kendal so making the most of it.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great - love it.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must have missed this one - very lovely and a great use of colours.
    Inspired by those gorgeous sunsets to can see from your balcony.

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments they are most appreciated