Thursday, August 30, 2012

Daisy and Friends at Christmas

Good Morning - I would love you to view this fabulous CD - Daisy and Friends at Christmas, click on the  Joanna Sheen  link to go straight to it with free P+P , the CD is being launched on Create and craft at 10am on Sunday the 19th of August.  Why not pop over to  Whoopsi Daisy to see all the lovely Digi stamps on sale, and join in our weekly challenge there too at  Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog.  We would love to see you there and join in the fun with us.

You can buy this great CD with free P+P from Joanna Sheen just click on the link and go straight to it.

Thank you for passing by and looking.

1 comment:

  1. Hi JOan
    I buy some stuff at Ollie Doodles about 20 mins from me here. Heavier stuff - card blanks i get in UK when I,m there, and any other bits I see when out shopping!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments they are most appreciated