Monday, March 11, 2013

Hybiscus and Bee

Good Morning all, Here is my second blog entry for me this morning,  it's my  Artistic Inspiration  DT card - the theme of this weeks challenge is Flowers and the stamp i have used is Hybiscus and Bee  from  Eureka stamps


I wouls likw to enter this card into the following Challenges
Victorine Stamps  Anything Goes
The image is coloured with copic pens
To make the back ground for this card i used an imagination crafts stencil with Tim Holtz Distress stamps. The butterflies were from a card kit i think i got from Sam's card and the flowers are from stash.
The leaves are made from a Marianne die .

Thank you for popping over and viewing my blog and all comments are greatly appreciated.

Joan x

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Joan and those butterflies are gorgous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Joan I love the lovely colours and the butterflies.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card Mum, and I really love your little posy of flowers you have a real talent for flower arranging.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joan this is just lovely! The colors of your card so cheerful and I love the beautiful butterflies and design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, and love the butterflies, so cheerful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card.I do like the shape,is is a spellbinders one?.I think the butterflys finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment...means a lot!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so beautiful and the butterflies are gorgeous.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joan, again welcome to AI DT. What a nice job you have done on your card. The butterflies are a perfect embellishment and they are beautiful. The background is interesting. Good to have you on board.~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Joan, you have been making some beautiful cards since my last visit, I especially love this one - the colours are gorgeous and your butterfly embellishments are perfect.
    I hope you are well.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments they are most appreciated