Monday, August 26, 2013

Artistic Inspiration DT Card

Hi Everybody here is another Scheduled post as I am busy with my visitors.
This Weeks Sponsor here at Artistic Inspirations is Bugaboo and the theme is
  SWIRLS.


I just Love this image and it was great fun to work with, I have coloured her with Copics and the die i have used for the easel card is a Spellbinders I think, the Swirl is a Marianne die.

I would like to thank you all for passing by and for any comments left and i hope i can get to catch up with your blogs very very soon.

Joan x

6 comments:

  1. what a wonderful card Joan.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design Joan, very beachy. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joan, wow what a fabulous funny card, I love this image and the colour combo is super
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joan such a fun card, love the colors and great design. Thank you for a great challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Joan, fabulous image and lovely bright colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, I love the way you have used those pretty die cuts
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments they are most appreciated